Monday 9 November 2015

Latest blog stats :)


Haven't done this for a while, what with all the political crisis in Australia. Following the demise of Abbott and seeing his team beheaded was just a pleasure to rave on like a lunatic about! Far out, what a terrible fuck up that whole two years was for Australia. It's going to take years to undo the damage that buffoon did to us. WTF we're going to do with the National Broadband Network now is anyone's guess; last centuries technology barely getting more speed than what I have now in Sydney with ADSL2+. We still don't have an effective carbon thing happening, with Abbott's direct action just a money pit for big polluters. No marriage equality despite all major political parties and their 2nd's in charge agreeing with it. But I digress.....

So the views peaked in that time at a bit over 14,000 a month. Apparently many enjoyed the demise of Abbott overseas too. The blog passed 350,000 views recently, but again I was so obsessed with the political death of Abbott I didn't notice. Currently it's settled back to what seems it's usual self now at a bit over 10,000 a month. I can't believe people must actually enjoy my raving lunacy. 

The top ten country views for the last week are there too. Russians disappeared completely for a while. Was it something I said? But they're back now I'm pleased to say. I added the translator thing too a while ago which may be a help. I imagine Russians don't get much of a chance to come into contact with raving Australians such as I with mental health issues :s

Australia continues to increase. Have never seen it over 600 a week before ever. Hello darlings! Australia was less than 100 a week before I let the blog loose live on Google+

I love that France is still a stall-ward. Along with the US. Fuck, why do US people read me? I go positively nuts at them at times! Sorry darlings, it's the corporations, not you. It's the puppet pollies, not you. And French fries are bloody brilliant BTW.

So there you have it all. Happy to see the blog remains quite international looking. Don't think I'd like it if there were views only from one or two countries. But hey, there's the US, France and Russia, all at the top. What a bloody interesting mixture.  

No comments:

Post a Comment