Friday 5 November 2010

Threesome

D, S, and I. Quite an accomplishment given that when we're all at our respective homes there's about 1,000 km's between us. D arrived as he indicated, and had drugs to share. S and I had just gone to bed and I wasn't really in the mood, but anyway thought why the fuck not?


I do like group sex, and have had such before with D at his old place on occasions. That however was usually with people I'd not met before or who I hadn't had sex with before. This time was different, being as how close S and I have become. At first it felt a bit awkward, but not overly. S fucked me whilst D watched and touched. Then D fucked me as I held S. It was a different experience. We all enjoyed each other, but it was a bit strange.


D left today after being out somewhere for a day, back to 1,000 km's away.

No comments:

Post a Comment