Friday 26 November 2010

Another one bites the dust

I have just gone through another flatmate. FFS. Is it me? :) Appears its me-and-the-cat again against the world, well until Simon (S) returns. She (flatmate) has agreed with me that she should leave, of course in the usual flurry of anger and bitterness that I seem to produce in x-flatmates.


I do seem to have that effect on flatmates of late. I dare say I am presently incapable of living with people. Although I would say that the last two were rather hard to deal with as well. The drug dealer who was screwing me after getting me drugged up; well, WTF can I say there really.... It was obviously a relationship doomed to failure. Especially when he freaked out about being followed and potentially bashed by some stalking thug, and moved to a city 1,000 k's away. I was quite sad at the time about the drugs going and his dick, but hey, both I can stop using. 


Now has been the lesbian, my first experience living with one. Lovely lady, but fuckin as nutty as I am, probably more-so. Perhaps that was the problem us both being nuts. It didn't work out.


Dunno where I'm going from here. A break I guess from company. Maybe look into a one bedroom and move. They're not much cheaper but hey, better than living with another nutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment