Saturday 6 November 2010

After the threesome

After D left, S and I continued on. We were even closer than ever after having D in the room with us. It was better just the two of us, the intimacy and sweetness of being alone with each other. No others, just us. 


And yes I do enjoy group sex, but it's so far been either anonymous or with people of whom I'm not emotionally involved with. Having both D and S in the same bed was sort of a bit confusing, at times I found myself wondering if I was neglecting one or giving the other too much attention. I was it seems the centre of attention in the room, as they weren't into each other. Both of them were into me, he he...


But sex with S has gone so much further than anything I've known before. So much tenderness and love in the closeness. I'd be happy to get involved in a group sex situation with S again, but we both know that it's not the main game. A bit of fun on the side, with the one on one sex between us the focus of our attention.


He was so cool about it all S. I told him before hand I felt a bit weird about having D here as well, but he took it all in his stride. Likes that sort of thing in fact, like in fact seeing me get fucked by other guys, turns him on. Well I'm not going to argue with that! He wants to take me to a sex club at some stage (maybe next visit) get me in a sling and have a few guys get involved. Sounds utterly glorious! But I'd have to be well rested and all to be up for it. Two hours is about my limit at a sex club before I start getting bored, he's talking about spending 4 or 5 there. Seems he's rather experienced at sex club-ology.

No comments:

Post a Comment