Tuesday 23 November 2010

Zombie

Today was one of those days when I was really glad the pills went over the top and I was rather off my face for most of it. It came at a very good time. Added to that was the continued numbness from the meltdown ( a natural off my face-ness). Added to that my back was aching like hell at work and I took 2 strong painkillers. By the end of the working day I was a zombie, simply plodding on through the shit that is my life right now.


On the plus side I was able to go to the pub after work for a few beers and actually had quite a laugh about the whole dilemma with a couple of friends. You do have to laugh, it's certainly better than fuckin crying.


I am emotionally exhausted. Physically drained. Still suffering the after effects of that encounter with the monster. Will do for some days. But hey, I'm still fuckin alive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment