Saturday 27 November 2010

Withdrawing

Just about given up trying to keep friends. Seems that ability died last year with my head collapse. I have no patience anymore; will not put up with any sort of bad treatment or any excuse for it. First sign of it and I cut the rope. Dunno what thats all about. If it works it works, if it doesn't work naturally then I haven't the energy to make the effort to make it work. 


On the plus side Simon and I's relationship works very well, with no effort at all. We've never argued not even once. Like we're old companions, we both find it effortless to get on with each other, and entirely pleasant being around each other and just talking even. Perhaps I'm being a bit hard on myself, almost thinking I have some sort of social dysfunction. 


Certainly I am mentally dysfunctional. But that's just the way it is with me now. If my mentally ill head is getting in the way of friendships or such like, there's bugger all I can do about it except discuss it with my psychologist next time. Shit, I better start making a list for next visit. The topics are starting to pile up.


All I can do is the best I can. My best isn't particularly great at the moment. 


Daughter stopped by to use the net earlier, took a pic of the cat, lovely.



No comments:

Post a Comment