Saturday 9 March 2013

I spewed on the bus

I was so fuckin sick yesterday. For the last couple of days have been feeling very tired and a bit vommity, which evidently came to a head yesterday. 

I was on the bus on the way to the dental hospital appt in the city. I sat at the back of the bus to get a seat, and people kept getting on as we went. By the time we were nearly there, the bus was really hot despite the air conditioning. What's more I'd ended up sitting over the exhaust as people got on and off and it was even hotter there. Felt like I couldn't breath so well, maybe a bit of claustrophobia there, and started sweating like mad out my head.

Then, only a few stops from getting there, I started feeling sick, projectile vomit sick. Tried not to spew but to no avail. Luckily it was only the glass of water I had before leaving home, but it surged out my mouth and through my fingers as I had my hand there. Gladly too I was right in the back corner and not that visible as everyone was facing the front. It went over my shirt and jeans, and a bit on the seat and window. 

Turned and faced the window, was so fuckin embarrassed. Nearly started crying a bit, just couldn't believe it'd happened. An Asian bloke in front of me gave me a small packet of tissues to clean myself up a bit, I said thanks rather flatly as by this time I felt like shit. Got off at my stop a bit of a wreck, and slowly walked to the appt.

After that I went to David's as he was closer than my place and I was worried about the length of time on the bus going to mine, that I might end up spewing again. As soon as I got to his place I promptly spewed again, although this time I had the luxury of a toilet. Went to bed at his place and stayed there the rest of the day and all night.

It was one of those occasions when I was sick of being sick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment