Monday 28 July 2014

BAB continues

Feeling quite ill this morning. Have to go out though and continue on where we left off on Friday in the Battle Against Bureaucracy. David is manning the phone to try and get on to Births Deaths and Marriages and I have appts.

As luck would have it, turns out that my psychologist appt is this morning, so I cancelled the GP one for that. Aren't I gonna have a lot of shit to talk about today. I'm still stressed beyond what I can handle. Probably why I'm feeling so ill. Spewed up a tablet and had to take another one.  

After the psychologist I have the third visit to BGF to finish off what's needed to qualify for financial assistance. Was telling the neighbour yesterday what they made me do to qualify; sending me to Centrelink to get them to correct out of date info on my Income Statement. He shook his head in disbelief. I said they were worse than Centrelink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment