Tuesday 29 July 2014

Hugely depressed today

Woke up this morning feeling hugely depressed. Didn't want to get out of bed even but did. Burst into tears when I was taking this morning's pills. Have been teary for days. We hugged each other in the midst of pain. I felt like I'd had enough.

I'm not leaving the house today. Not capable of facing anything. 

David's going to pay the money on the electricity bill at the post office, and see again if the infamous birth cert has turned up there.  No, it still didn't come yesterday, although they said they'd sent it only the day before. I don't trust myself to go in that post office after they way I was treated in there last time.

Psychologist made an appt in two weeks instead of a month this time. Some worrying signs emerged from yesterdays meeting. Pretty much am starting to come to bits at the seams. Sick to death of it all.

The "have you been thinking of suicide?" question drew a "yes" response. Of course that's going to be in the back of my mind as an option. It always has been, although an option not considered viable under normal circumstances. So yes, but not serious thoughts about it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment