Tuesday 29 July 2014

Paralysis

Sort of stumbled through the day at home today. Found myself numb again. Haven't felt like this for quite some time. I went into the sitting in the chair staring into space thing. Switched off. Not able to connect with present reality. Paralysis. Mental and emotional.

Despite this I managed to ring ACON housing help bit, and an appt has been arranged for both me and David to go in with this Housing form I've printed out and filled out. This is on the advice of the psychologist yesterday saying to go full steam ahead with if for no other reason than to give me some vague sort of peace of mind about not becoming homeless. The appt is next week.

But it's like it means nothing. Like I've been wandering through the day completely numb. Walking through the procedures of life on auto. The pain a barrier to life.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment