Wednesday 19 November 2014

FSM fucks with Precious Pyne's gormless petition - "save the ABC in Adelaide" :))


OMG I am laughing so fucking hard! I've just had a bit of fun with Pyne's ridiculous petition to save Adelaide's local ABC, after the Abbott gov's decision to rip the guts out of it with funding cuts. So much so that even the iconic 7:30 Report and Lateline are now in danger.

First, exhibit A. The petition before I fucked with it. I think it's actually serious:



Exhibit B. When I started fucking with it.


Exhibit C.  Success! The FSM has spoken with his noodly appendage touching the internet! Note his godly name top right. But seriously, good grief, gov frontbencher asking for money for the ABC after the gov rips $bazillions from it?

Exhibit D. The final bit of satisfaction:

But there's even more! The FSM has spoken (at bottom):
 

No comments:

Post a Comment