Saturday 27 December 2014

Fuck I'm sick today

Oh man I've been feeling so horrible this morning. Got up and did the usual things, brush teeth, take the nine morning pills, do the dishes and take out the rubbish, feed Natasha the cat looking at me expectantly. Then it happened.

Sometimes I get really nausea's after the pills. It's strange as it doesn't happen every day, but today was really bad. Along with hot flushes. Only had water and promptly did a projectile vomit just making it to the toilet. Sat down and it settled a bit, but felt really weak in the legs and dizzy.

Went back to bed after that. Lay there with Natasha in the chair next to me. She has a big teddy with her on the chair and just loves it. Even licks it sometimes like it's another cat. 

Sat up after a couple of hours and still felt horrible. Gladly the pills went down by then but I was still dry retching. Decided to get up out of bed instead of lying there feeling miserable. Will see how we go from here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment