Tuesday 23 December 2014

US views drop off after my anti-gun raves

Nothing I've said about guns and the US criticism of Australian gun laws has been any more than factual and shock from an Australian being preached to by the US about our gun laws. I have done nothing more than point out the facts, at times supported by video's and news articles from the US itself. It seems the US doesn't like it and a few of them have stopped reading, for whatever reason. Although I must say WTF is going on with France? Old enemies?


Oh well. I've never cared about who does or doesn't read the blog. I'm a raving lunatic on here half the time. Whatever. I just think it's really sad that a country that's blowing it's own population away with it's own guns and then not listening to criticisms of it is bloody pathetic. Like I've always said, if you don't like the blog don't read it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment