Sunday 11 June 2017

To the asshole who stole my Opal transport card...

The travels of  the asshole who stole my Opal travel card, buses and trains
The other day with the migraine that I was hospitalised with I dropped my Opal public transport card when I got off the bus and was too out of it to remember to pick it up. Because I'm on the Disability Support Pension it was a pensioner card and said so in big letters on it.

To steal off a pensioner is pretty low, let alone a sick pensioner. For all I know the person who stole it may have even seen me staggering up the footpath and having to sit on a step. 

Whoever you are you're a complete asshole. The card even had my address on it so you could have posted the thing to me instead of use it. But you didn't. You stole it and traveled around on it for the rest of the day. Whilst I was traumatised in Emergency at St Vincents, you were merrily using my card to travel.

I'm not worried about it really. The card has been blocked and the balance will be transferred to my new card when it arrives, albeit in a week. Karma will get you asshole. The universe has a way of balancing itself out.

No comments:

Post a Comment