Tuesday 16 July 2013

A day without teeth!

The four new front teeth on the partial plate have needed to be realigned after being fitted a few weeks back. It's quite a job as apparently I've left it a bit long. There's issues with not only the swelling gone down after the original teeth were pulled, but also the bones underneath shrink a bit as well. 

So now I've had to leave the whole plate with the denture guy for a day. Dropped it off this morning at 9am, had a couple of moulds taken, and go back this afternoon at 4 to get it back. The problem is that I look like a completely different person without them in; four missing front teeth isn't the best look darlings.

So I'm ugly for a day darlings. Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! (as in The Brady Bunch). David laughed, hasn't seen me without them yet until today. I reckon it looks like I've been kicked in the teeth. David reckons I look like a druggie, which is a bit of a stereotype I thought.

David's off to see the legal people at ACON today about his being discriminated against at his work. He was quite nervous, I said not to worry as he was the one in the right. I imagine they'll give him a much better idea where he stands in all of it and where to go from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment