Monday 22 July 2013

Medication alert!

HIV medication isn't something to be done casually. Hence when David told me about his running out of money I was all to happy to help him out, namely to pay for his next two months meds. Not that I'm in a financial position to be doing that all the time, but there are times when you just have to do what needs to be done. Either he runs out of meds or it goes on my credit card; about $70 I think for him.

The problem is he's been left in the lurch by his work as it currently stands. He can't go back as it's too stressful with all the discrimination that went on there, but technically he's still employed there. So without a letter of termination from his work he can't get a cent from Centrelink. This will be a further issue with the stigma and discrimination from his workmates.

It's worked out well in a way though as my next psychology appt is today so we can go get it then.

No comments:

Post a Comment