Friday 23 May 2014

Terrorgraph used fake pics to trash DSP'ers

That Murdoch is an absolute prick. Yesterday his repulsive Daily Terrorgraph used it's front page to try to demonise those of us on the DSP as bludgers ripping off the taxpayer, with this disgusting piece of gov propaganda:


I was incensed. They politicised my father's war effort in WW2 and my disabilities now. My life, as my fathers, isn't a political football, and to make it so is to cheapen our life experiences. In that sense the front page was an insult to me as a DSP recipient, and to my father as a WW2 veteran.

Well what do you know. The picture of the so called line of DSP bludgers us just a stock photo. The picture is about as fictional as the rest of the story is. You can find it here. Incredible that people actually believe this bullshit.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment