Wednesday 5 November 2014

Lieberals at war over "traditional marriage" - Andrews cops it :)

Oh how marvelous!

I've never heard of this Northern Territory person Kezia Purick, the Lieberal speaker of the House. But fuck I think she's come out with something absolutely marvelous. Does it get any better than this? Here she is with Kevin bloody Andrews, who she's done a massive facebook spray at. Probably even better than I myself could come out with, which is really saying something :)


Anyway, I didn't hear anything about it but apparently Kevin bloody Andrews came out with some bullshit about kids doing better in "traditional marriage" than their parents being unmarried defacto's. 

Now us gays are all well and used to hearing this constant drivel from the wingnuts about how terribly kids are supposed to do under gay parents (they're fine kids BTW) but people in the straight world aren't used to being condemned in this way by the religious fuckwits, especially in Australia. In that sense I find it quite hilarious. Almost feel like asking "how does it feel?", but I digress.....

Well Purick has rightly taken offence, in a very Australian way. Here is her facebook rant:


Oh fuck I'm loving this shit :) 

BTW "green rubber ring" I assume refers to the thing they put around sheep's tails to make them die and fall off :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment