Tuesday 20 August 2013

Life with poverty

Am poor until next week. Well not technically as there's money in the bank, but I'm becoming determined now to live with what I'm getting. This week that involves rather a balancing act.

Money that I don't have, like for David's smokes until next week, I'm putting all on the credit card ready for him to pay next week when he has the money. I also ran out of credit on my pre-paid phone and won't be getting more for a bit. No trips out except to get groceries, and sitting at home entertaining myself. Sausages or mince instead of a cut of meat. Watching every little bit of money.

Have been poor before so not concerned about it, and it's not as if it's going to go on indefinitely. In fact I'm glad of the experience now of past poverty as it does give me a few pointers now on how to get by. I do have quite the feeling though that poverty is going to play a continuing role in my life getting only pension money.

No comments:

Post a Comment