Saturday 10 August 2013

The house of laryngitis

Am pretty fucked up today. My daughter, David, and I, have all come down with this through/nose/cold thing after the inclement weather the other day. I woke up this morning after a total shit day yesterday that I spent half of it in bed, croaking like a tired old frog. Nose and throat so blocked it felt like I was at times gasping.

After asking David if I sounded as sexy as him with my frog voice, went and showered and inhaled some Panadol. Felt so sick yesterday didn't eat much, despite David's cooking. Had some dinner and a bit of desert and went back to bed. Didn't leave the house all day.

We've all gone through about ten rolls of toilet paper blowing our noses, after quickly running out of tissues. Hopefully it's a quick illness that will burn itself out sooner rather than later.   

No comments:

Post a Comment