Wednesday 23 June 2010

Drinking too much

Been getting a bit too inebriated in the evenings after work. I guess feeling pissed off with things generally doesn't help. Not good though as I need to make the supreme effort to get to work at the moment, and 6am comes very early. Gone through a bit of money too last few days.
Think also I may be coming down with something, sore throat, sweating a lot in bed. Certainly hope it's not like the other week where I nearly ended up in hospital. Am taking the Vit C regularly and eating better.

Gone well at work. Sent an email to new production manager other day. He talked to me yesterday, said there was enough material there for about 5 soap operas! At least he understands now anyway. Still going to have the meeting though with the factory manager.





No comments:

Post a Comment