Monday 2 January 2012

Dumb fucks

Slept like crap last night. Got woken up at about 1am by people talking outside on the street, but it wasn't that loud so I just sort of didn't bother worrying about it. But it kept going, then would stop, then would start again just as I was nearly back to sleep. And on and on and on like that. In the end I looked at the clock and it was nearly 2am, WTF? Pulled the curtains, and there sitting on the from brick fence (see picture last post outside my bedroom window) was some guy all relaxed with his feet up on the fence. His other mate was sitting on the footpath.

I dunno they may have had a few, who knows, but I pulled open the window and told them to go talk somewhere else, I was trying to sleep, and it was bloody 2am. They left. Then I was so awake and pissed off about it I couldn't go back to sleep for ages. What a couple of fuckin morons. So today I'm pretty tired and grumpy. Nobody better fuck with me today.

Got up, daughter had done the dishes and fed the cat. I dunno what's going through that cats head sometimes. It's always been a bit weird. It seems to have developed this weird way of looking at the world; upside down. Came out of the bedroom in the morning the other day and it was lying in the hallway next to the front door, upside down, just looking at things.


Strange. It's like it's fascinated by being upside down.

But I digress. So I just went straight and started fucking around on the net. Had to ring the ISP as they've signed me up for a new plan and when I logged in to make sure the details were right they'd gotten my address wrong. So then I had to call the help centre, in India of course (where else?). Can change all my other details online, all except my address. All it needed was one digit changed from a 2 to a 1. Then it was all too hard for the girl there and she had to get her supervisor. Then I was put on hold, so went and got the speaker phone to listen to their elevator music. Then she came back and said it was going to take a while. I said just send me an email when it's done. I got no email, but it's been done.

I sort of didn't want to bother but as the plan is a lot cheaper I don't really have much choice, not with my $ situation. At the moment I get the land line phone through Telstra which is usually about $50 a month, and the net through the ISP at $35 a month (for 100 gigs, goes through the landline, fast ADSL2+). This way I'll get both the land line phone and the net all through the ISP at $50 capped. I'm keeping my pre-paid mobile with Telstra.  

No comments:

Post a Comment