Tuesday 17 January 2012

Where's the Valium...

Am still pissed right off about the Blogroll thing. I sent them an email questioning their decision and they haven't even had the decency to reply. WTF does "no nudity of any kind" mean  anyway? I mean with Muslim women that might be showing a bit of ankle, or the head scarf half off. Who decides the level of skin exposure that is nudity? And it's not like there's a full frontal as soon as you get to the blog. The pictures/links are half way down. I did that on purpose. People can read posts at the top and not even go there. I mean what more can I do, considering that these in many peoples view here are very good campaigns with a lot of information about sex and HIV. And yes, they're aimed at gays, that's why they use a bit of nudity, to catch the eye and the interest. 

*takes Valium* 

Noticed this morning on the scales that I've lost more weight. About another kilo by the looks. I was about to get all worried when I realised that I've been having quite a few days off the beer last couple of weeks. 

Wrote the thing for court this morning to take on Thurs. Actually I shouldn't say court as I'm not there yet, just going there for them to do the application. Saw the psychologist yesterday who was pretty shocked when he read the death threat message. Advised me to go ahead with the AVO. That's what everyone is saying for me to do. 

Actually watched a rented movie last night. The first one in ages. "Super 8". Fuck it was crap. The story line was as weak as piss. It was halfway through the movie before you saw any of the monster alien. And when you did it looked like a rip off of the original "Alien" movie. And fuck all blood and gore. What a total let down. I also have "Battle Los Angeles" which I at least expect to have no acting or story line, but I want to see what the special effects are like. Looks marvelous on the DVD cover, of course. 

I'm also slowly getting through reading a book. The first one in ages too (this is me apparently reconnecting with life or some shit like that). It's still the "U2 by U2" book. I thought it might be rather boring but it's actually very interesting. So far I'm up to where they just won some contest getting 500 pounds. And they've just got a manager for the band, Paul McGuinness, and have just become the 4 person band U2 (they were The Hype). They are only about 17, in 1978. 

No comments:

Post a Comment