Tuesday 10 January 2012

Getting things done

Set the wheels in motion today for the AVO. Typical slow court crap, I have a phone interview on Monday with a "Chamber Registrar", whatever the fuck that is. They will talk to me and ascertain if in their opinion my complaint is legit. I may have to go in for a face to face thing if they want me to. 

I really don't need this shit man, but WTF am I supposed to do? NOBODY threatens me like that. 

After visiting the court I went to the $guru and handed in the application form, which he will send off from there. It was all OK, and he was nodding with approval as he went through it checking. It will be sent off to Canberra via registered mail, and he will keep a copy just in case anything happens. I said that was good, as there was 3 months work involved in that bloody form. 

He wasn't guaranteeing anything, but it all looks fine to him.

After that I went across the road to the pub. It was a very nice city pub, have never been there before. Renovated but with the gist of the old style of the building. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment