Wednesday 18 April 2012

Stress illness?

Day 2 of the work week. It was hard to get up this morning. My throat had yellow slime that I was coughing up. All day my nose has been running. It's been pouring rain here the last couple of days, torrential, but as the symptoms are so familiar I'm not so sure it's the rain bringing all this on.

Last year when I was stressing badly about the factory manager at work I had the same thing. Sore throat and nose, snot, and lasting for not days but weeks, even months last year. I'm pretty much thinking that today as well I'm sick because of stress. It's like I'm going through some of last year again. The illness just goes on and on and doesn't get better.

I'd say it'd be stress about the Superannuation money and about how much time this is all taking. Supposed to take 10 days they said, but now over 3 months since the application sent. I keep worrying about what the banks will do if they keep taking more and more time, or if the banks will in fact hang me out to dry if after all this the application is denied. 

I know I shouldn't worry like this, and I'm trying so hard not to. But even the Shingles scars have gotten a bit darker last couple of weeks. I just want this to be over. I just want them to tell me either way so it's over. If I have to go bankrupt so be it. It's fuckin worse hanging around for all this time not knowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment