Friday 21 February 2014

God wants you to have an AR-15 assault rifle :s

What if you haven't got a Walmart to go buy one? Are you disobeying god by not having one? Well if you don't, never fear as apparently Jesus will have one when he comes back. .... OMG, I'm sorry but this is just really out there...... 
And I believe now - I've checked this out - I believe that sword he'll be carrying when he comes back is an AR-15. 

Now I want you to think about this: where did the Second Amendment come from? ... From the Founding Fathers, it's in the Constitution. Well, yeah, I know that. But where did the whole concept come from? It came from Jesus when he said to his disciples 'now, if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.' 

I know, everybody says that was a metaphor. IT WAS NOT A METAPHOR! He was saying in building my kingdom, you're going to have to fight at times. You won't build my kingdom with a sword, but you're going to have to defend yourself. And that was the beginning of the Second Amendment, that's where the whole thing came from. I can't prove that historically and David [Barton] will counsel me when this is over, but I know that's where it came from. 

And the sword today is an AR-15, so if you don't have one, go get one. You're supposed to have one. It's biblical. - See more

No comments:

Post a Comment