Tuesday 25 February 2014

To doctors today

Slept a lot better last night, but my foot's still sore. Nowhere near as bad but it's still hurting to walk. So at the risk of some Abbott gov minister accusing me of being a hypochondriac who uses the doctor too much, I'm off to see the doctor this afternoon. I'll be interested to see what the foot analysis will be.

I also have to get my HIV blood results from a couple of weeks back, and my next lot of HIV prescriptions. Also a script for the Somac that he put me on last time I was there for my stomach. It's working very very well actually, so I'd need more prescriptions of that. Looks like a new permanent pill for me.

Was pretty wiped out yesterday after everything that happened the night before. Still not feeling so good but oh well..... I am 51 :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment