Tuesday 27 August 2013

Vintage gay pics - powerful vid

Something that was said to me a few times by Simon, was that "Wherever there is humanity, there will be gays".

It's only the last century or so that gay people have been singled out and entirely demonised.  Before that it was just seen as a part of humanity sort of, I think. Like an acceptance that they existed, had the right to do so, and were actual human beings and not some kind of satanic invention. The old clothes the rich British blokes, for example, was positively feminine. Nobody seemed to care that much. It's only last century that mens clothes were butch, and womanly clothes were Popish feminine. Cross dressing appears to have sprung from the hug difference now with mens clothing, in that men used to be able to touch their femininity with the clothes they usually wore. Now they can't? Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway, I've seen old black and white pictures of the old days of us, but I've never seen a video put together of it. I stumbled across this during a search. I watched it and got quite teary darlings. It just goes to show that the lurch to religion in the last century that has so hated us, is a late invention indeed. Indeed we were around before that latest century of gay hate.

We always have, and always will be around. We're part of the human race just like every other single person. Even if gov's say we don't exist in their country, we do.    .............

 

No comments:

Post a Comment