Tuesday 12 April 2011

One of those days

Stayed home again today. This head cold is really starting to get to me, and I was feeling a bit low also. Suppose I'll try dragging myself out of bed tomorrow, have to earn some money. Two days with no pay is going to be a big chunk out of this weeks pay. Although daughter gives me her rent money this week so I shall survive. 

Appreciate the cooler weather now that it's Autumn, but it does make it hard to get out of bed. Head full of crap from a cold, one ear can't hear much out of it, cat lying on the bed all contented and warm. A scene of domestic bliss. 

Been feeling a bit overwhelmed by everything last couple of days. Think that's where the feelings of depression are coming from this time. It's not easy living like this. Although I was relatively unfazed by the HIV diagnosis, there are days when it does weigh me down. Times when even a simple cold turns into 2 days off work. You try not thinking too much about it, but the fact is it affects just about every part of your life. It's there all the time, reminding you of it's existence in your life. There's no escaping it.

Sometimes it just feels like there's too many problems to solve, too much to deal with, too many doctors to see. 

I guess the thing to do is to try and look at things one at a time. It's when I think of everything at once I feel that it's all too much. 

Have been thinking about the debt thing a bit more since yesterday, and leaning more and more to pulling money out of my Superannuation to pay it off. At least the amount that's at 15%. I may contact them soon to discuss my options.

No comments:

Post a Comment