Friday 8 July 2011

2nd difficult work week in a row

What another week from hell. Forcing myself to go to work, despite being quite ill. Think it was even worse than the week before, at least that was just pretty much depression and mental outlook that made it hard. This week I was physically ill for most of it. The worst was yesterday when I had that diarrhea badly. Found out my daughter bought it home from the child care centre she works at, she had got it from the kids there. It was severe, terrible pains in the guts, and am really just getting to the tail end of it now. Not pleasant at all being at work in that condition. 

Better today and did quite a bit. Not in there Monday with the appts.

This the latest thing plastered at various places in relevant gay venues here:

Think it's quite clever. Of course it's easy for me as I get tested regularly for the HIV level of doomed-ness. But for an HIV-neg person they have to make the choice to get tested regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment