Wednesday 6 July 2011

CD4 620; latest blood results

The doc rang me in the middle of the shop floor at work again to give me the results, so I wasn't able to discuss in detail and neglected to ask the viral load. However the CD4 at 620 he described as "excellent". The numbers are going to fluctuate a bit, but two results in a row in the 600's is entirely fantastic. It's not just a one off (the last one was 660) but something a bit more than that I would expect. Given my colds and all of late it's understandable anyway that the count may be a bit lower because of that. But still over 600? WTF?

It has to be remembered also that I'm not on any HIV medication. Results like this are astonishing IMO. They're pretty much like someone who doesn't even have HIV.

There is one thing that I'm doing that might explain it. And it wasn't my idea, but someone who contacted me through the blog and who had an astonishingly high CD4 count (Hi mate). He suggested I try it. But in fact I was already doing it.

Blueberries were in season here last summer when I was recovering from nearly carking it at the beginning of the year. I had already taken up buying them fresh and having them with cereal or ice-cream, just because I like them. I later noted that online they were described as some kind of super food in health food articles. I had no idea, I just liked them. 

In hindsight I think they may have had a lot to do with my rapid recovery from near carking it and two months of dialysis. The doctors were surprised that the HIV viral load and CD4 count through it all was unexpectedly OK, especially given what I went through. And now, just over 4 months after that 2 months of dialysis, I'm getting these kind of results. It is remarkable.

They're out of season here now, being winter. Still can buy them frozen though, so they're available all year round.


In other results, I don't have syphilis. But I do have chlamydia. Have no symptoms or would have gone to my doc, but anyway it's been found and I have appt Monday at the hospital for a big ass injection and a prescription.

Well doing the right thing. Sexually active and getting tested about every 2 months lately. That's what people should do, not just pretend or ignore they may not have anything. OK I got an infection, big deal, I'm being responsible and getting it treated, no biggie. Better than carrying on and giving it to others. Some of these things are very easy to get, much easier than HIV.

1 comment:

  1. I'M TOTALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
    Herpes is a serious and recurrent condition that cannot be cured by drugs or injections by US doctors, but the best way to fight against herpes is to take natural herbal remedies, I red about DR JAMES, the great herbalist who cures people of herpes virus with his powerful herbal medicine. I contacted him to find out how he could help me and he told me never to be afraid that he would help me with the natural herbs medicine! After 2 days of contacting him he told me the medicine is ready and he sent it to me via DHL COURIER SERVICE and it got me in 3 days! I used the medication as he prescribed for me (MORNING and EVENING) and was cured! It's really like a dream, but I'm so happy! For people suffering from the following diseases,Diabetes, cancer,Pcos, hypothyroidism, Herpes, COPD, HIV, arthritis, Hpv, infections, liver disease, autoimmune diseases, Parkinson's disease, Lupus and more should contact him for his herbal medicine, because I am a living witness and I was cured of herpes virus. and DR James medicine is legitimate. I sent him what he asked for and he sent me his medication which I took for 2 weeks and today I am here with a negative result. When I went for the test, I was so happy after I took his herbal mix medicine.CONTACT DR JAMES FOR A PERMANENT CURE Email: drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete