Wednesday 5 October 2011

Back on antibiotics

The Slime is back. Went to the doc yesterday about the my Super money, and asked for a script in case I needed it re the Slime. Woke up this morning from work after a difficult night of breathing, with a nose full. This is now the third lot of antibiotics for it. Just not getting better.

The visit yesterday to the doc was depressing. Have been teary for the last couple of days. It's the worst at night, alone. Simon has told me he's coming in a couple of weeks. Am really looking forward to him being here.

Got an appt with the HIV doc at the hospital, again for another letter re the Superannuation money. He's double booked me on Tues next week.

It's all such an ordeal this. I don't think I'm dealing with it particularly well, not just at the moment anyway. I see the psychologist Monday, a normal appt already made. He will also be doing a letter.

Have always been able to pay my way, until now..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment