Tuesday 11 October 2011

Train wreck

Didn't go to the meal with my other sister and her husband, was too sick. Really nauseous and just felt ill. Rang Debbie and told her and she completely understood. Had a bit of a chat, and it turns out the other sister didn't appear to want me there anyway. It was Debby who asked about me going too. How fucked up is that? Just typical of my family. Glad I didn't go now. Was a bit of a hike too to get there, bus and a train right in peak hour. Didn't feel like it at all. They're flying back to New Zealand today.

Had an interesting meeting at the psychologist yesterday. He's sending the letter for my Super this week. He was saying that after some time I should try and develop interests that I enjoy doing. Of course he's right, but I replied that I was still waiting for the train wreck to end. I think my mood lately is best described as flat. I think calling it depressed is probably a bit strong. Don't find anything exciting. No motivation. At least I've not been thinking of suicide. 

No comments:

Post a Comment