Sunday 30 October 2011

Finally a good nights sleep

Daughter gave me a couple more pictures of the cat:




Was talking to someone about puss yesterday, how we've both become very attached to her. She's so good to have around. Funny sometimes too. Right now there's a fly in the house and she's going bananas trying to get it.

Slept really well last night. Dreamed a bit, but not like those horrible bad dreams I sometimes have and wake up feeling terrible. Didn't get up until 9, and went to bed early last night too. Think those 3 days at work use a lot of energy. Opened the window and a nice breeze coming in. Cat sits on it's stand thing looking intently at birds outside and I sit in the chair there next to it. It used to be a balcony there but it's been enclosed off and is like a little sun room now. Very small, but nice to have there, next to my bedroom.

Might go to Target today. Noticed I had some reward points on my credit card and got two debit cards of $25 each. Dunno what to get with only $50. Maybe just some new T-shirts for summer. Or shorts. Not very imaginative I know. 

The Superannuation thing is stalled for the moment. The $ guru read through the letters and said they need to say something more; that reducing stress is an acceptable form of medical treatment, or such like that. The legislation is very specific, and the letters apparently have to be worded in a very specific way according to that legislation, or the application won't succeed. And the gov dept that the application goes to gets audited to make sure they're acting within the legislation. 

I said to the guru that it was probably better he communicate directly with my doctors as to what's the best thing to write, rather than me trying to relate all this as a middle man. So he's now started emailing them himself and will ring me when he has the letters adjusted. Then it will be time to actually fill out the application form itself. Fuck I can't believe how long and involved this all is. Better to do it right though, as he says you only get one shot at this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment