Monday 10 October 2011

Weight loss

Not a good night last night. Tossed and turned and couldn't sleep. Had diarrhea again in the middle of the night. These anti-biotics just don't agree with me. So glad I don't work today, would have been impossible trying to get up after so little sleep. 

Got on the scales this morning and found I'd lost about 3 kilos (a bit over six pounds). Haven't been monitoring my weight lately so I was a bit surprised. Must be all the nausea associated with the anti-biotics I've been taking over the last 6-7 weeks. Have dropped from 68 to 65 kilos. It's hard to make yourself eat if you feel sick.

Picking up the letter from my GP this afternoon for my Superannuation thing. Then seeing psychologist after that. Going out tonight for the meal with my older sister over from New Zealand. Not particularly looking forward to it as we have so little in common. Just felt it would've been rude to not go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment