Monday 24 October 2011

Kiwi's win Rugby world cup!

Ended up watching the final between New Zealand and France at the pub. It was celebrations aplenty as the NZ All Blacks defeated the French pussies. A very close game with only one point in it, NZ won 8-7. The French tried their hardest, throwing everything at the Kiwis, but our defence was too good. Today all Kiwis everywhere are basking in the glory of being the Rugby Union world champions!



I had a bad night after all that excitement. Night full of bad dreams. Woke up in the morning and didn't want to go anywhere. My Renal Clinic appt was an early one at 8:15 this morning, but I decided not to go. I'll ring then maybe next week and see if they want me to come in again soon. It's been 3 months since the last appt and the results are fine now. Just am sick of going to it. Also emailed the psychologist as had an appt with him at 10am, and didn't want to go. Didn't feel like leaving the house at all. 

Got a dentist appt this afternoon, just for cleaning. Have put that off about 3 times now so I suppose I better go. It's just down the road, no biggie.

Starting to feel a little bit better as the day goes on. I dunno what it is about these dreams that seems to put me in such a bad way in the mornings. Can't even remember what they are, just the mood that's settled on me in the mornings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment