Saturday 18 February 2012

Being together.

We were so close yesterday.... together in motion and energy. He was touching me like electricity. Our energies were mixing together and doing a dance of joy and freedom. These times are so special. It seems as if we create a whole new energy together; something happens and we both feel it. 

I feel every movement. He's touching areas that only he can. He holds me so tight, and I move in response. The emotions, the feelings, the love is so very deep, almost primordial. Our noises, my groans, aren't words but sounds coming from deep within. Expressions of what's happening. He touches my soul and I cry. He's deep within me in every way. 

I feel so much a part of him. So together with him. So safe and secure. So loved. We hold each other in the night afterwards, still feeling the electricity as we touch. 

It's very beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment