Tuesday 28 February 2012

A moment from the past worth remembering

There are so many bad memories from the past. Right back to being a kid and all. I was pleased to get a picture from the past that reminded me of a good time. That things weren't all bad. A moment in time captured forever:


 It was at an old works friends place about 15 years ago I suppose. An end of year get together with the people who worked at the company. I am looking a bit the worse for wear I think after a few beers. My daughter looks very happy. It was a moment worth remembering. Unlike many things that happened that were worth trying to forget.

Been to the GP today. He said that I'm going very well. That the red blotches left on my legs will go likely in a few months (I was hoping for quicker than that, but oh well). And that I was going well with the Endone as I'd used only 20 in 8 days, being about 2.5 a day. I explained that the worst is in the mornings, and at work as it was so busy last week (after building up without me there). He said for me to come off them a bit more, and gave me another prescription. Also another 2 boxes of the Lyrica sample packs; another 2 weeks supply on top of the week already left. That's 5 weeks in total he's given me. Found out today when he told me too, thjese pills are about $75 a box as they're not on the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS) and not subsidised by the gov. 

Got up this morning and the cat has a new sleeping place. WTF?


Bedside table, on the other side of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment