Monday 23 July 2012

Latest HIV blood results

I am very pleased.

This time I was worried, not drastically, but worried. Probably the most I've been since the beginning of last year. That time it got down to CD4- 450, when I was having acute kidney failure. My last test 3 months ago the CD4 count had dropped about 100 points to be in the low 600's as well as the viral load going from 4000 to 26,000. 

Both of these were going in the wrong direction, those figures meaning that the immune cells that HIV attacks (CD4) had dropped 100 points in the test results, and the viral load (a measure of the amount of HIV virus in the bloodstream) increased by about 7 times I think. It was good news that both those numbers meant a turnaround this test. CD4 was over 700. Viral load down to 14,000.

It confirms to me now that the stress I was in 3 months ago with the banks, my debt, Canberra buffoons, bank buffoons, and any other fuckin buffoons, that I was being dealt severe stress. I put the deterioration in my HIV bloods then down to stress, simple as that.

Thing is in normal circumstances if someone was under stress like that with HIV, then they'd put you on meds. The idea is that there's one less thing to worry about, which is helpful to your overall HIV health. I wish I was sort of at least a little bit normal sometimes...... sigh....... 

Nah! Normal is so fuckin normal  man. Meh, looks like my body's not normal either.

No comments:

Post a Comment