Tuesday 31 July 2012

Sydney Bear Pride 2012

Got their newsletter this morning. There's quite a few events on, I dunno though I've not been feeling too well lately and not particularly in the mood for a big night or two out. They've got some movies on though at Govindas Movie Room in Darlinghurst. The "Bear City2" looks really good, but it's sold out already. So I've opted for "I Want Your Love" on Sunday afternoon. That one has "high level sex scenes", fabulous! 


Went to my GP yesterday and he printed out a whole bunch of stuff for Centrelink. I was about to take it to scan it at home and email it to the Centrelink guy, but he said he'd do it. Very good, I didn't have to do anything. I did email the Centrelink guy though when I got home telling him there was an email being sent from my doctor with all the info he was after re my kidneys and HIV. He emailed me this morning that he'd received it and it would be used as supporting evidence in his report.

Can't believe how smoothly this is all going. A slight hiccup yesterday but nothing at all really. It's taking time but these things do don't they.

No comments:

Post a Comment