Sunday 1 July 2012

Helping mates

The move I helped with yesterday went well, particularly given the amount of stuff to be transported. I ended up getting about half a lounge room full off boxes down the other end of the corridor ready to be put in the lift. I used an office chair they had there to stack things on and wheel it all, some of the boxes being very heavy. I was happy to help but by late afternoon I was exhausted and had to go home and eat. There was only one more small truck load left with 3 guys to do it, so I was no great loss at that stage. 

Thought I might be sore this morning but am fine. I guess lifting over 3 tonnes of paper a day has kept me pretty fit. It was just the tiredness at the end that got to me. A long day. They all know I'm positive though and especially appreciative of my help because of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment