Tuesday 12 November 2013

Stupid bank sends me card

Does their idiocy know no bounds? It's happened. After getting a letter saying I was going to be sent one, and another letter with a PIN, they have now sent me the card itself. I crossed out bits for privacy reasons of course:


All for a non-existent account as it was closed 18 months ago. By the bank. All this is the first I've heard from them since then.

I'm not sure what to do from here. Could I actually activate this thing? Not sure if I can be bothered with it. It's just a debit card so there'd be no money on it, if it was even attached to a real life existing account. It has the "paywave" thing but then so does my card with my current bank. I do like that paywave thing, no keying in numbers or anything, just wave it in front of the reader. Totally orgasmic darlings.

It's also confusing. I was never sent an "Activation Code", but a PIN. Is the PIN also doubling as an activation code? Is the activation code late and yet to arrive? I just can't be bothered fucking around with it. 

My daughter says I should ring and tell them, but I don't want to even talk to anyone from that asshole bank after the way they treated me. Wasn't my fault I ended up in financial strife, but they treated me like a bloody criminal. After nearly 30 years with them. Then they proceed to fuck up at every turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment