Monday 18 November 2013

US cop fires into car with kids

Normally I just let the US cop thing pass me by on the news outlets here. We're all well used to the bizarre reports of their abuses over here. I do wonder sometimes if the NSW police are taking lessons from them after their latest Mardi Gras effort here. 

This one however is right over the top. What was a simple traffic stop escalated quickly, from what I can see on the video mainly because of the way the cops handled the situation; you know, like they're at war with the public instead of being there to protect them. Instead of handling a difficult situation, the cops smash the side drivers window and another cop fires (more than once or twice) into the back of the minivan. The minivan is full of kids

I can think of no greater illustration that today's cops are at war with us.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment