Tuesday 29 September 2015

Emailed sister about psycho nephew and GBH conviction

I think they're away on school holidays as they're not answering the phone. Anyway I've emailed a long thing to her about the result of the court convicting my nephew of grievous bodily harm to David on new years.

Feeling a bit reflective about it now. Neither my sister or I realised our brother would be so capable of such despicable behaviour; to defend his nearly 30 year old son and make excuses for him, lieing to his solicitor and the court about what happened, after coming in to our own home and having his son bash David like he did. 

What a revolting family they are. His two sons are thugs relying on their father to get them out of trouble. He is a father of two thug sons who he sees fit to defend in times of their thuggery. Even when it comes to his own immediate family.

Why am I not surprised? He was always going to put his sons ahead of me. He hated me growing up. Thought I was spoilt by my mother after his had died. Accused me at Dad's funeral of enjoying the christmas presents he paid for on the farm working milking the cows. Well he's shown his true nature now hasn't he. 

Needless to say I've fully related to my sister just what a complete asshole he is. I'm not religious at all, but if ever the word "evil" fit it's with him and his thug family. I've told her about the lies, the imaginary balcony, the lack of remorse, the lack of any apology for causing such injuries to David whatsoever. I take great pleasure in never seeing him again in my life. 

When he dies I'll repay the fuckin favour. He lied saying David spit on both me and him. I'll go and spit on his fuckin grave. Touche asshole.

My sister has always thought good of him. Not after this she won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment