Wednesday 23 September 2015

Typical homophobe reaction to gay add - video US marine

This video is from the US but honestly it would fit into any similar situation here in Australia. A drunk ex-military man goes bananas about what is happening to his country; in this case it's the poster of a gay add at a bus stop.

Like any other thing (take your pick) disagreed with in such circumstances, the bloke chucks a fit about it and goes like WTF? at what's happening in his country he fought for. If it wasn't the gay add it most likely could have been something else he'd find offence with. But then again, maybe not?

In any case he smashes the sign and rips out the add. I post it here as it's so typical homophobe bla. 


I'd just like to say after that, that my father fought in WW2 for my freedom. He's dead now, but I expect that the blood of his brothers on the battlefield was shed so that I would have the freedom to express my sexuality openly in a free society. He was an asshole as a father but he went to war for the right reasons.

Something that today's generations could learn from. 

He didn't go to war so I couldn't be free to express my sexuality. He didn't go to war so a bigot could rip up a sign of somebody doing that today. He didn't go to war to watch a fellow war veteran denigrate his war effort against fascism and hatred. 

If my father was alive today, he would detest this despicable man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment