Monday 21 September 2015

Will never have to see psycho nephew and brother again - Court testimony done :)

My court testimony is over, and I will never have to see either my asshole brother or his psycho son (my nephew) ever again in my life. I have left the court after my testimony whilst the defence carries on and interviews brother and nephew. David and I could have stayed of course, but I didn't want to go through the anger of sitting there and watching both my brother and nephew lie in court.

David went with me to court for support. His appraisal was that I was very nervous at the start but got much better on the way through, or when challenged by the defence lawyer. It was then that the lies were put forth which I disagreed with.

According to my brother and nephew:
  • David was standing between the front door and them stopping them from leaving, with a sword in his hand, spitting on them, yelling at them, and lunging at them :s *WTF?* 
  • According to them David and I had had a massive argument earlier in which David spat on me :s *WTF?* 
  • According to them David and my brother had gone out to smoke on the balcony, where I assume David had made a pass at him :s *Good grief* 
  • That the eye damage wasn't as bad as the doctor said so there was no stomping *sigh* 
  • and that I had rung psycho nephew and told him his sex life was fucked because now he had "AIDS" *far out*
All complete fabrications. I followed the advice I'd been given and remained calm and not angry.
  • I stated where David was and what happened; that he wasn't at all standing between them and the front door, that he had no sword in his hand, that he didn't spit at anyone ("how long do you think he'd keep a nursing licence if he went around spitting on people?"), was yelling out of frustration that they wouldn't leave, and did not lunge at anyone. 
  • That David and I had an argument on the night about money, but that was because of the year we'd just experienced and we'd had disagreements before like that, so what? Oh, and he didn't spit on me either (he's never spit on anyone). 
  • The balcony thing went like this: Lawyer: "Isn't it true David and Kevin went out on the balcony to smoke?"  Me: "What balcony is that?"  Lawyer: "The balcony at your place"  Me: "We don't have a balcony, we live in a semi-detached house. Everyone smokes inside anyway" *the sound of a lead balloon dropping*
  • That the eye damage was caused by the punching not the stomping; David had fallen to the floor with the damaged eye to the carpet and was stomped on the other side of the head. Even if there was no eye damage from the stomping what does that matter? The stomping itself took it to a whole new level.
  • That I hadn't told psycho nephew that his sex life was fucked because now he had AIDS; that even if I had I'd have used the term "HIV" not "AIDS", big difference.
The police will let us know in due course what the outcome of today was after their lying testimony.

No comments:

Post a Comment