Tuesday 22 September 2015

Exhausted

Have been totally utterly exhausted today. Couldn't wake up this morning. I guess a week of no sleep, stressing out and partial migraines have taken their toll. Psychology explains it like a rubber band that's been stretched tight for a long time and then suddenly let go.

We're still laughing about the imaginary balcony psycho reckoned we had yesterday in court. Fuckin hell man, if you could've seen the look on their faces when I said "We don't have a balcony". Brilliant :)

Other thing is they'd have not been able to tell my brother before he gave his testimony, so I'm sure the prosecution will have asked about what happened on this alleged balcony. Almost wish I had of stayed now. 

Anyway we'll find out in due course what the outcome was. Suppose I could email the local cop shop to find out quicker, but can't be bothered. Honestly don't care WTF happens to psycho now, we've done our bit for justice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment