Friday 25 February 2011

Bank Wars

I applied online for another credit card the other week. The bank is one that I've never had an account with before in my life, one of the big 4 banks here. Didn't think much would come out of it. I already owe about $10,000 or more on the other 3 cards. This came in the mail yesterday:


OMG I couldn't stop laughing! This bank must be insane! I'm up to my eyeballs in debt and they give me zero interest on $8,000! Comes at a good time, I guess I'll use that card when it comes and try paying off the other cards that actually have interest. 

It brings my credit card limit between the 4 of them up to a grand total of $48,000! That gives me at least a $35,000 line of credit still available even with the money I owe. Fuck! I guess I won't be suiciding anytime soon. Not until I've charged every last cent of that; would be going out in style.

No blood test today. Have the dentist this afternoon though. I have a cracked back tooth, very painful. Luckily I qualify for free dental paid for by the gov because I have a "chronic illness" (HIV).

No comments:

Post a Comment