Monday 15 August 2011

I feel terrible

It's been a terrible day. My throat was hurting awfully all through the night, waking me up. I kept taking Panadol which did help, but the pain was so bad I ended up using mouth wash strips overnight. That also helped. Not so bad by the morning after all that, but had to battle with it through the day. Think the cold air conditioning made it painful. It's supposed to be warm in the winter but it seemed cold to me in there. 

Thought about taking the day off tomorrow and seeing the doctor. I'm just so fuckin sick of seeing doctors though. I had 4 beers on the way home, long with more Panadol. Presently I feel much better. Perhaps a hot bath with salts, and dosing myself through the night will see me fit for work and feeling better in the morning. My CD4 count is good so I'm hoping my body will be able to clear this on its own. I do have to remember to take the Panadol again though before it runs out of steam.



No comments:

Post a Comment