Thursday 11 August 2011

Modern Capitalism

New shift of 3 days a week is going to start beginning of Sept. Dept head has sorted it all and just has to get the paperwork done with HR. 

For me its psychological why I want to spend less time there. I can't stand the sight of my immediate supervisor anymore. She is acting like nothing has happened, when we both know what has actually happened. She's offered no apology. 

My position is that she needs some sort of help to deal with her stress levels if they're getting to the point where she's doing that to people; misinterpreting texts and running to a fuckwit factory manager about it, right over the head of her superior, and my, dept head. She kicked off this whole episode by doing that. She needs to see someone and to be on medication I reckon over her stress levels. The way she's going she will drop dead one day and nobody in management will give a fuck. 

In the 12 years that I've been there she's never done anything like this to me. She really does need some sort of psychological help. It's also an indication of the way the factory manager is taking the company. He expects everyone to shit their pants at the site of him, and now he's got someone who I thought was a confidant and a friend after working with her for 12 years, knifing me in the fuckin back. In fact she nearly got me fired. That first meeting without the union bloke there, such was the tone of it, that I was very much expecting the words "your fired". I'd estimate that the only reason I wasn't was that I'm a union member with a strong union membership on the site.

Evidently this is modern Capitalism.

No comments:

Post a Comment